The Dublin Coffman High School Athletic Hall of Fame Committee is pleased to announce the selection of four individuals and one team for induction into the DCHS Athletic Hall of Fame. Induction will take place on February 15th and 16th, 2019, with introductions made at halftime of the boys’ varsity basketball game on the 15th and a reception and induction ceremony beginning at 11:00 AM on the 16th in the Commons and PAC at the high school.
The Hall of Fame class of 2019 will consist of:
• Ann Vandenberg—(1988) Soccer, Basketball and Track.
• Brett Purcell—(1999) Wrestling. All OCC, All District, All Ohio (3rd)
• Sarah Lochmann—(2000) Basketball (All Ohio) and Track.
• Jim Ferguson—40 years of service as a teacher and a coach. Head Coach Girls Volleyball, Girls Track and Girls Cross Country.
• The 1998 Boys Track Team: Head Coach Alan Hostetler. OCC Champions, District Champions, Regional Runner-Up, 3rd in Ohio. They have the highest finish of any Dublin boys’ track team at the state meet.